Sunday, December 5, 2010

Catching up :)

Figured since I haven't done this in a LONG time... and want to start... I should maybe update some photos of the past few months!



Pretty sure this Randy's favorite picture of Michael!! (June - 8 months)



Lots of summer fun at the cottage... and lots more to look forward to. Here Michael is enjoying some juicy watermelon with dad! (July - 9 months)



Learning to walk in Washington!!! His first steps were at right at 9 months, but it only took a couple weeks before he really started to figure it out. By 10 months, he was doing really well. (August - 10 months)



Apple picking with mom (Aunt Mary and Aunt Carolyn were there, too!) (September- 11 months)

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted you to know...that I am waiting for the next post. ;) haha!!!!

    LOVE YOU - the whole family!!! :)

    Ab

    ReplyDelete